Welcome to Watkins Prints
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Watkins Prints’s Website.
Watkins Prints is located at:12 Cyprus Road
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Watkins Prints’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United Kingdom. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Watkins Prints and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Watkins Prints. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://staging.watkinsprints.co.uk for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://staging.watkinsprints.co.uk
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://staging.watkinsprints.co.uk
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://staging.watkinsprints.co.uk
Redistribute content from Watkins Prints (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Watkins Prints does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions ofWatkins Prints, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Watkins Printsshall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Watkins Printsreserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Watkins Prints a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of ; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to [email protected]. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Watkins Prints’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
By making any purchase from Watkin’s Prints’s Website, you agree to be sent an email from a third-party review platform (https://www.cusrev.com/) asking you to leave a review on your recent product purchase. You also agree to abide by the Terms & Conditions set by Customer Reviews Ltd at https://www.cusrev.com/terms.html
The reason we use a third-party service to verify our reviews is for transparency and reliability in an era of paid-for reviews, fake news and automated bots. With CusRev, we can give you the guarantee that every review left on Watkins Prints with the CusRev icon is from a 100% legitmate, verified purchaser.
As a disclaimer, we have to let you know that we are in no way affiliated with CusRev and are not liable for any damages or violations caused by or related to the use of their services.
During the checkout process, customers may decide for various reasons to not continue with their purchase. This is generally down to unanswered questions that the customer may have regarding their order or on a rare occasion, technical difficulties. By engaging you as a customer and providing our best support, we are able to obtain valuable information on how to improve our site and service to ensure you have the best experience possible at Watkins Prints.
We use a service by CartFlows Inc. to send reminders about items which were added to the cart and provide customer support options via Facebook Messenger. This allows us to instantly capture a detailed breakdown of your requirements and is pushed directly to our support staff.
By signing up with an account at Watkins Prints, you give the website permission to send you customer support and emails related to your cart and account.
Once again, we have to let you know that we are in no way affiliated with CartFlows Inc. and are not liable for any damages or violations caused by or related to the use of their services.
- The promoter is Watkins Prints whose registered office is at:
12 Cyprus Road
The competition is open to anyone Worldwide aged 18 years or over except employees of Watkins Prints and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook – https://facebook.com/watkinsprints
Only one main entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person can be purchased at the rate of 30p each or five (5) for £1 up to a maximum of five. Half of the monetary value of each purchased entry will go directly to ‘Meg’s Trust’ up to a maximum of 20p per purchase.
Closing date for entry will be 00:00am GMT on the 1st of every month. After this date the no further entries to the current competition will be permitted and will instead be applied to the next competition.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Enter by following a specific advert link (provided at the discretion of Watkins Prints) to our Messenger profile and supplying a valid email address.
The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
Watkins Prints shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage. Watkins Prints also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
The prize is as follows:
1st Place – One (1) Large Print OR Two (2) Square Prints
2nd Place – One (1) Square Print
3rd Place – Three (3) Cards
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. The prize(s) can be selected from a specific set of products which are chosen at the discretion of Watkins Prints. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
Watkins Prints’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition, including those able to take part and selection of winners is final and no correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: [email protected]
Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Return and Refund Policy
Last updated: January 13, 2020
Thank you for shopping at Watkins Prints operated by Watkins Prints.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns. The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Watkins Prints, 12 Cyprus Road, London, N3 3RY.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to Watkins Prints, accessible from https://staging.watkinsprints.co.uk
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 60 days without giving any reason for doing so.
The deadline for cancelling an Order is 60 days from the date on which You received the Goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
- By visiting this page on our website: https://staging.watkinsprints.co.uk/contact
We will reimburse You no later than 30 days from the day on which We receive Your order cancellation notice, provided that the returned items have arrived at our residence. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 60 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging
- The Goods are not used, damaged or show any signs of use or wear
- Proof of purchase, such as receipt or invoice, is provided along with your claim
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
You have the right to return items which were bought or marked on sale provided the above conditions are met. Sale items will be refunded at the sale price for which they were purchased, not the RRP.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods at the following address:
12 Cyprus Road,
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
You have the right to exchange products subject to the Conditions for Returns.
Exchanged products must be equal to, or less than the product value of the original purchase. If the value of the new goods wishing to be exchanged exceed the product value of the original purchase, You must pay the excess in order to complete the exchange.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You are also responsible for the delivery charges incurred by Watkins Prints for shipping the replacement product.
If the Goods were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to you, You’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to You.
If the Goods weren’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the Order shipped to themselves to give it to You later, We will send the refund to the gift giver.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By visiting this page on our website: https://staging.watkinsprints.co.uk/contact